Friday, August 22, 2008

Sarah Don't Kill Me

Yeah, so I finally got a blog because of YOU Jessamyn. Now Sarah, if you ever read (you probably will, I'll probably show it to you!) this, don't kill me, I love the Ace of Hearts ... lol.

So yeah, I've got a blog!

Today was really boring ... I spent all day hiding in my room because my brother was home.

Nice huh? I finally get a day off of school and my brother's not in college yet ... ugh.

Oh, he's moving ... YEAH!

Oh, and I finally decided today to rewrite my fanfiction: The Adventures of Charlotte Black: The Legacy. Cause right now it sounds like a version of My Immortal with spelling and grammar. Ugh. And I promised I'd post it online ... here's the link for those who are reading this and liked it.


Oh, and Jess, I'm starting Once There Was A Darkness and finishing Breaking Dawn!!

-Kat

No comments: