Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm not missing

I'm not missing, I'm here. I've been working ..... procrastinating homework. I'm going to start reading 'Once There Was A Darkness: Year 1' once I finish this post (happy Jessamyn???). 

Okay, so today alone has been interesting. I found out that one of my friends isn't allowed to read Harry Potter because  it has witchcraft  (something I've never understood because the series has very Christian themes).

Also, I was listening to Connie Talbot's music video for her version of 'Three Little Birds' and I saw that apparently a little four year old named Kaitlyn Maher who's in the top ten of America's Got Talent. She made me a little scared, she can't sing and I'm surprised she's gotten so far.

I have to go read and edit my English story.

No comments: